- 4 money mistakes I made so you don’t have to4 money mistakes I made so you don’t have to Guest post from Vincent Turner From investing in an almond farm in Adelaide to spending too much on an (unseen) apartment in […]
- How to save on your electricity billThis post is a collaboration between Get Money Wise and Electricity Monster According to data from Carbon + Energy Markets MarkIntell, us Aussies pay the highest electricity […]
- How FOMO and FONGO can ruin your investment strategyF.O.M.O and F.O.N.G.O – two little acronyms that can have a big impact on your money-related decisions. Whether you’re getting into the stock market, investing in cryptocurrency, […]
- 4 nuggets of money wisdom from Aussie MumsTo celebrate Mother’s Day this weekend I’m excited to share with you this guest blog from Kirsty Lamont from Mozo all about money wisdom from Aussie Mums. There’s more […]
- The $1 million dollar retirement figure can be daunting…introducing the concept of LEAN FI.You may have noticed there has not been a lot of new posts on the site lately. I’ve been busy working away on writing for my clients as part of my copywriting business so […]
- Peer-to-peer lending: What is it and how you can benefitGuest post by Bessie Hassan Australians’ use of debt finance is ranked one of the highest in the world, with our use of home loans, car loans and personal loans ever increasing as […]
- How to spend money to make you happierThis might seem like a bit of a strange topic given we are looking to retire early and a major part of that involves saving money not spending it. But hear me out. Spending money […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Helping people change their money mindset and create a path to financial independence
- Guide to Australia's best kids bank accounts
- Raiz Review (formerly Acorns): the spare change jar of today
- The Barefoot Investor review: Is it really the only money guide you will ever need?
- 25 work from home online business ideas
- The $1 million dollar retirement figure can be daunting...introducing the concept of LEAN FI.
- How FOMO and FONGO can ruin your investment strategy
- Work With Me